What is an email signature?
An email signature goes at the bottom of your emails, the same way your real signature goes at the end of your hand written letters. There are only 2 kinds of signatures: plain text and HTML. A plain text signature is one that has no formatting on it (like Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on Mac)
. As soon as you format anything on the signature, even making the font bold or italic, you are using an HTML signature
The MyHTMLSignature Difference
We ensure that our signatures have:
- No attachments: your images and icons will not appear as attachments
- Better connectivity: making it easy for your recipients to connect with you
- Innovative banner advertisements
- Cross platform compatibility
Find out more
The MyHTMLSignature difference
We are dedicated to crafting email signatures that have efficient designs and that work across all platforms. We know that there is a middle ground where function meets design, and we ensure all of our signatures meet the following criteria:
- No Attachments: For reasons you can review in our Tips page, we ensure that the images you feature in your signature will not show up as attachments for your recipients. This is a bigger deal than you think.
- Cross platform compatibility: At My HTML Signature, we researched each email client (Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Gmail, etc.) to ensure your signature will always be properly displayed. You cannot control where your customer will read your email, so be sure you get it right wherever you send it. Email clients are not web browsers, and they are so different in how they handle formatting (font colors to image placement) that even online tutorials to code a signature have proven to not work on some major platforms.
- Better connectivity: We have best practices to make sure your signature optimizes your connectivity. This means ensuring that your regular email and web links work, but also that your physical address is easy to find, and that your phone numbers are just a click away.
- Innovative banner advertisements: We developed a way to automate your ads in your email signature. For a corporate office, this means we can help you update all of the ads with all of your employee's signatures in one click!
We also offer a FREE
email signature audit. If you're currently using an email signature, see how it measures up by filling in the form.